Thursday, October 23, 2008

Quick! To the Ikea-mobile!

Holly over at decor8, one of my favorite blogs, posted a terribly inspiring rundown today of how she and her husband are managing to become bi-continental and furnish a newly-remodeled apartment in Germany in the midst of this crazy economy. I'm so happy she was brave enough to be so personal (not that sharing pictures of your living space every day isn't personal, but sharing your finances? gutsy), because I know I've been enviously drooling over her life and work and thinking oh-that's-so-fabulous-if-you-can-afford-it.

Well, apparently you can afford something if you plan for it and work for it and have a little patience. Crazy, right? I am inspired and impressed, and learning a lesson or two about making assumptions.



...and thinking a little about throwing everything out of the house and starting over....hmmm...

No comments: