Wednesday, November 5, 2008

moop!



At last - I am so excited - my moop market bag arrived today! It's like a little post-election celebration present!



I've been looking and looking for a pretty, all-season, go-with-everything bag that could double as a laptop meet-with-clients bag or a diaper+bottles+extra-Lena-outfit (read: the ultimate, PERFECT) bag, and I think I've found it at moop. (Thank you, Etsy!)



It took a couple of weeks to arrive, but I believe that's because they were busy making it just for me. It's gorgeous, soft, sturdy, has big pockets inside that can hold bottles and power supplies, and completely beats out both my black (albeit very useful for a newborn) Skip Hop diaper bag as well as my black nylon (durable and free) Technicolor swag laptop case.


(image from moop)


(image from moop)


Jimmy, I'm sorry I beat you to a Christmas present. You'll just have to find something else, I think...

No comments: