Tuesday, August 16, 2011

beat

It's only Tuesday night, but this week is already getting away from me, and fast. An old and dear friend of mine visited from Philly yesterday, and we were able to get out for a great sushi dinner with another friend of ours last night. (Somehow it wasn't until we were well into the middle of a ridiculously long line of hand rolls that I realized just how much I missed my old friends.) But I'm not used to that much fun anymore, I guess, because that combined with this morning's scramble of preschool and appointments and getting my friend to the airport had me pretty fried by this afternoon.

We'll be out and about tomorrow, too, so I hope to have a longer post for you on Thursday. I hope. Because our Friday is looking unusually packed, too, so....oh, I can't even think about it, I'm so ridiculously tired. Good night!

No comments: