Friday, December 9, 2011

Tangerine Tango

Happy Friday, friends! So, I'm not a design blogger by any means, but the Pantone color of 2012 was just released, and I was surprised to see that it's a color we've already been incorporating touches of slowly into our kitchen. Normally I tend toward pale, cool colors - blues, greens, and grays - but I wanted to brighten up our kitchen, and began collecting these prints over the last year. One of them is not mine, yet, but I think it would work well with the group if I can find the wall space:


1. dear pumpernickel, orange grey bird
2. mincing mockingbird, He Thinks My Sudden and Terrifying Mood Swings Are Kinda Cute (not currently in stock, it seems.)
3. funnel cloud, zinnia lino print in aqua
4. samantha french, coming up for air
5. drkennedyjones, afterthought

No comments: