Tuesday, February 28, 2012

#febphotoaday

Tomorrow is the last day of February Photo A Day on Instagram, and though this is the first time I've participated in the monthly challenge, it has absolutely turned me into an Instagram addict. Why am I glued to my phone? Am I checking email? texting? facebooking? tweeting? No, I'm on Instagram, salivating over photos of exotic cityscapes, amazing sunsets from all over the world, and, um, babies. So. Many. Cute. Babies.

Um, anyway. I had a great time participating, and although I only post photos there that I've taken on my iPhone 4, (and I'm a very very amateur photographer) I thought I'd share some of my favorites with you here. I used the challenge list posted by fat mum slim, and if you aren't on Instagram you can follow my feed here at Followgram. Hey! See how that works?


day 1 - your view today

day 3 - hands

day 4 - a stranger

day 5 - 10am

day 6 - dinner

day 8 - sun

day 13 - blue

day 14 - heart

day 18 - drink

day 26 - night

Well, what do you think? Should I do the March Photo A Day?

No comments: