Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I do exist

Our summer hiatus is officially over, as Jimmy went back to work last week.  It was so good, and yet it feels good to be back in a routine, too, although I'll never understand why that is.

I've had time to put the house back in order and clear the major things off of my plate - for now, anyway.  And my mind is increasingly looking forward to time spent here, writing.  There are several posts stored up in my head that I can't wait to write - both to share with you, and because the writing helps keep me sane (which I am increasingly believing is no small feat).

So if you please, watch this space.  I'm planning to post again very soon, and to be back full time in August. 

Meanwhile, enjoy the sunshine.  Have some ice cream.  Play outside.  Stay out late.  Breathe.

xoxo

No comments: