Thursday, August 30, 2012

growing, growing, growing...


Well, here we go.  Today is Lena's last day of preschool.  There's not a whole lot I can say about it without blubbering ridiculously, but I will say that I never thought I'd be so sentimental about it, or so sad to say goodbye to all of her classmates - kids we've known since they were babies.  Luckily, we'll get to hang out with her teachers again as Evie moves through the classes there, so it's not a TOTAL goodbye.  But, oh, oh no, here comes the blubbering...  Cue the photos!

her first day, 7/2009, 21 months old

she still had baby cheeks!

this morning - she is SO excited to move on.

(Evie, please don't hate me later for posting this.  I promise you look adorable.)

Gah.  I can't believe it.  How does it happen?

On Tuesday she begins kindergarten.


Don't worry.  I'm stocked up on tissues.


No comments: