Friday, September 28, 2012

and maybe some Sky Blue Sky, too, if I'm lucky



Happy Friday, everyone!  I am so looking forward to this weekend.  We have swim lessons, a backyard dinner party, and a pretty fantastic outdoor concert planned.  Actually, my weekend is already off to a good start as I had an unexpected visit from a good friend today, and plenty of time to chat.  Sometimes I forget how much I need those visits, you know?

It's already Friday evening on the east coast, so I'll keep this short.  Have a great weekend.  Go out.  Sleep in.  Move.  Relax.  See your friends.  Play with your kids.  Eat something extravagant.  Do it all, or do nothing.  Just be good to yourself.

And thank you for reading.  It means a lot to me.


To kick things off right, here's the song that I can guarantee I will be humming until Sunday night - Sunday night when I will be crossing my fingers and holding my breath in hopes of seeing it performed live:




Our love, our love
Our love is all we have
Our love
Our love is all of God's money
Everyone is a burning sun



Have a great one, friends.

xo


melanie



No comments: