Friday, November 16, 2012

new shop now open!




Here it is, the much-anticipated (by me!) Like A Radio Etsy shop!  The picture above is an illustration of the home I grew up in, something I made for my parents when they moved out of it after almost forty years of living, growing, and raising a family in it.  I knew it meant a lot to me, but I was surprised at how much it seemed to mean to them to have a memento of this place to keep with them in their new home.

I have ten spots open for custom drawings of homes that YOU love.  Visit my Etsy shop, make sure you have a good photo of your home that I can work from, and place your order by December 10th at latest.  I am really excited about this, and looking forward to paying some love and attention to a place that means something special to you.

Visit my shop here!



xoxo

melanie







No comments: