Thursday, November 22, 2012

So much



Today I'm writing from just outside of Sacramento where we're spending the long weekend with Jimmy's family.  His three nieces are our girls' most favorite friends, and few things make me so happy as watching all those cousins get together and tumble around the big house for days on end.  Add in the excellent grown-up family members, the food, the vacation days, and this view, and there just isn't anything to complain about.

Let me rephrase that:  there is so much to be thankful for.

So much.  And I have always had so much to be thankful for.  Pretty soon I'll have 35 years worth of blessings upon blessings in my life, and saying thanks one day a year really will never be enough.

But it's a start.

The list of things I'm grateful for is too long, too personal to include here, but I do want to say that I'm thankful for you, for coming here, for reading.  The encouragement I receive from you is overwhelming.  I hope you have the best day, today, and that you feel loved.  Happy Thanksgiving, friends.


Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good!  His faithful love endures forever.     Psalm 107:43







No comments: