Wednesday, December 5, 2012

hear this (Christmas edition)




So, I have more than enough Christmas music, as my husband will readily tell you, but I bought the She & Him Christmas album (A Very She & Him Christmas) a couple of weeks ago, and it's just so good that I wanted to share with you.  It was released last year, so this isn't exactly cutting edge news, but you love me anyway, right?

(I just going to assume that's true.)


My favorite track, The Christmas Waltz:





Lena's favorite track (which has me a little worried), Baby, It's Cold Outside:





And the song I usually dislike, but I actually like this version, Sleigh Ride:





Yeah, I know - the album is cute enough that I wanted to cut my bangs, too.  (Thankfully I still have photographic evidence of the last time that happened.)

Happy Wednesday!


xo







1 comment:

carrol said...

back away from the scissors!!!!!!!!