Monday, January 14, 2013

etsy shop - Christmas drawings revealed!




I've been looking forward to sharing these drawings with you for so long, and now that Christmas has passed and each piece has been delivered, I think the coast is clear!  Here are the first custom home drawings I made for sales through my new Etsy shop.  Special thanks, again, to my wonderful customers.  I genuinely loved working on each home, and hope the drawings make you as happy I was working on them.













Thank you for all your support, friends!  This was a big step for me, but it was honestly the most enjoyable work I've ever had.  Of course, the shop is still open, so if you are interested in your own custom home illustration, you can find my storefront here.  The drawings are personal, detailed, and loved, and they make wonderful gifts for weddings, birthdays, housewarmings, anniversaries, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Grandparent's Day,Valentine's Day, Groundhog's Day, St. Patty's Day, Flag Day...








2 comments:

Jennifer Phelan said...

Gorgeous drawings! I can FEEL the love in them.

melanie said...

Jennifer - thank you so much!!