Friday, January 25, 2013

thanks and then some




Hey, kids!  It's been a busy week at Like A Radio, and I wanted to thank you all for the kind words and sweet happy birthday wishes before we all rush off to our weekends.  You've helped to give me a wonderful birthday week, and that's the truth.  I wish I could share some of this gorgeous cake with you, but instead it will just have to be something simple:  thank you.

Alright....look, I know that January is a tough month for most people, and I really do wish I could make everybody love it as much as I do.  So, because it's January, because it's Friday, because I had SUCH a nice birthday, because I love you all (I do), and because thank you just isn't going to cut it for me today, I'm going to offer you a giveaway.  It isn't much.  How does a $25 Amazon gift card sound?

To enter, leave a comment below.  Tell me your first name and what you'd like to buy with the gift card.  One entry per person.  I will accept entries until midnight Sunday night (11:59pm PST 1/27/13 for you sticklers), and will choose a winner via Random.org.  The winner will be announced Monday.

Amazon has nothing to do with this.

I just like birthdays.


Have a great weekend, friends.  Thank you, again.  And good luck!












5 comments:

Gretchen said...

Is that your real cake? It looks delicious & is giving me fb envy!!! Yum. Happy b-week!

kittymclewin said...

Happy birthday again and,oh boy free stuff! I think I would use it to buy a dvd of "Midnight in Paris" or a few Audrey movies I have missed since I got rid of my VHS collection. :)

stefanie swanson said...

Just a great big Happy Birthday to you. No gift card needed. Much love to you!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday. I'm Dee and I'd use the gc to get photo pocket pages to start a weekly scrapbook.

ps, your sketches are gorgeous. wish I could draw...

PEACE

Anonymous said...

HAPPY B-DAY, MELANIE!!!
I would love, LOVE! to order a Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer from Amazon! Its 2,506 customer reviews (must-reads, all of them!) have convinced me of how this simple tool could revolutionize my life! What you have done for the blogger universe, the Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer could do for my breakfast universe!
Lots of Love and Perfectly Sliced Bananas,
Eric Shannon