Tuesday, February 5, 2013

airbrushed



It's a chilly, gray day here in Los Angeles, (yes, REALLY), I finally caught up on the last few episodes of Downton Abbey last night (why??), and I'm going to be busy the rest of today working on a piece of art I hope to put up in my shop soon.  So, I thought a quick spot of color would be nice today before I plunge into the Photoshop abyss.  I processed this photo using two or three iPhone apps, primarily Wood Camera and Snapseed, I believe, and the end result reminds me so much of an airbrushed shirt my parents bought for me when I was a kid on a family vacation to Florida.  In fact, do you need cheering up, too?  Because this should make you laugh:

  
I won't name my cousins there, although they look cute, but that's my Grandpa Cicero in the back, proud as can be, even though his youngest granddaughter has her shirt tucked into her high-waisted short shorts.  Oh, 1984, you're just always there to keep us laughing, aren't you?


Happy Tuesday!







No comments: