Tuesday, February 26, 2013

because i need time to digest the words "meal plan"



It's just turning out to be another one of those weeks where my head is getting foggy, my messages are piling up, the paperwork is overtaking the coffee table, and my daily reading is collecting dust.  Also, I kind of miss my kids.  I'm not sure what you see on the surface here, but I've been working hard at this site and at my Etsy shop over the past couple of weeks, mostly getting nowhere with what I'm trying to do, and I feel like I need to take a step back and regroup.  Try to remember what I was shooting for in the first place.  Breathe some outdoor air.

And I'm supposed to start cooking next week.  Ugh.  UGH.  Yeah.  I need to step away, squash my panic attack reflex, and make some plans for that.  Ugh.

I think this means I'm taking the rest of the week off from writing.  Maybe y'all won't even notice, but I needed to put it out there for myself all the same.  I'm taking the rest of the week off.  I'll be here again next week.  With a meal plan.  Oof.

You know you can find me on Instagram in the meantime.  Or on Twitter, which is basically just an Instagram tweetfest for me.  Love you all.  Be good to yourselves.


melanie







No comments: