Tuesday, March 26, 2013

New print available - The Little Mermaid (Sea & Sky)



Hello, friends!  I am very happy to present the first print in my new Fairy Tale series, available now in my Etsy shop.  Meet The Little Mermaid (Sea & Sky).  I hope you like her.  She wants to be out of the water to see what she believes is a magical land out of the sea, not realizing that she has the magic within her already.  She is a dreamer, and she makes her world beautiful.



Prints are available here!



Also, don't forget that I offer custom drawings of homes and beloved places, also in my Etsy shop.  Parents and grandparents seem to appreciate these drawings most of all.  I've had the privilege of drawing new homes, childhood homes, and the homes of great-grandmothers based on seventy-year-old photographs.  So far all of the drawings have been very well received - I have had lovely responses from each of my customers.  Now, I know that Mother's Day might seem like a long way off, but a custom drawing takes several weeks to create and ship, so order now to reserve your spot!




Thank you so much for all of your support!

melanie















No comments: